PayPal & Your Credit Cards
1. The Ticonderoga Board of Directors has approved the use of on-line payments with Debit/Credit cards.
2. You may split your payment and pay two payments. The first half payment is due before January 31st + Fees & a Per Transaction Cost, The second and final half payment is due before July 15th + Fees & a Per Transaction Cost.
3. The + Fees are 2.9% of the Assessment DUE amount & a Per Transaction Cost is $.30.
3. Penalties and Interest will be applied for any payments made after the end of January 31st &/or July 15th.
4. Please include your Assessment Invoice # & follow these and the instructions on your Assessment.
Calculating & Making Payments with PayPal/Credit Cards are located on Our PayPal Webpage.
Board Of Directors 2018
President Mike Brogdon
Vice-President Carol More
Secretary David Pace
Treasurer Carol More
Director Butch DeFillippo
Director James Garcia
Ticonderoga owners association
Unattended Recreational Vehicle Warning
Please be advised that we have received complaints concerning the parked unattended recreational vehicles on lots.
Section 2.3 of the Declaration of Protective Covenants state that the recreational vehicle must be removed at the end of each camping period and may only be stored on the lot if there is an existing home on the lot and it is stored out of site to other lots or recreational areas.
The unattended RV needs to be removed as soon as possible. Please lets us know as when this can be accomplished.If there are issues that need to be discussed please call me at 505-268-4361, Michael Brogdon.
SecureQtrlyCode.pdfTiconderoga Owner's Association, Inc. Documents
Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation
Filed SOS - October 6, 2015
Amended and Restated Bylaws
Filed RAC - September 3, 2004
Second Amended and Restated Declaration of Protective Covenants
Filed RAC - September 29, 2016
Updated Appendix D, May 2018
2016-18-19 BOD Minutes
Ticonderoga Owner's Rules for Guests, Fishing, Etc.
Extracted from TOA Covenants, Exhibit C, as updated by the BOD, April 2016.
Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
James Garcia - Committee Chair
Architectural Review Committee Applications
Fire & Safety
Gate & Dumpster Code